Lip augmentation or lip filler is a cosmetic procedure that gives plume lips. nowadays women and men crave fuller-looking lips. Whether you have gammy lips, downturned corners or just luscious pout there is an option to enhance your lips. Lip enhancement or dermal filler will enhance your look.
Those who have thin lips can benefit from the enhancement. Lip enhancement can increase the definition of your lips and you look more desirable and youthful appearance and smile.
Many types of fillers can be injected in your lips. The most common dermal filler is hyaluronic acid, it is a natural substance found in the body which helps increase the volume of your lips. These types of fillers also known as hyaluronic acid Collagen. The hyaluronic acid improves the enhancement of your lips by adding volume, shape, and structure. The effect lasts for 6 months after that more injections are needed to keep the volume of your lips.
1. Lip Filler
Lip fillers are a temporary solution. Serval type of lip fillers are:
Lip filler is a procedure where your consultation will access your lips and overall facial balance. Your doctor will take some pictures of your lips to determine the symmetry and shape of your lips. Then your doctor will be determined which area of your lip needs to be Plummer or filler. For temporary filler, Juvederm Ultra Plus is recommended to use as this filler have lidocaine. Lidocaine is the numbing medicine. Once the doctor determines how much and where to inject the filler, you’re re ready to proceed.
Lip filler augmentation is a very quick procedure, it takes approximately about fifteen to thirty minutes. The patient can go home the day of the procedure. This procedure last for six to eight months, this is a semi-permanent solution.
Benefits of dermal lip fillers
- The surgery takes only 15 to 30 minutes.
- Little to no downtime is needed.
- Improvements are noticeable immediately after the treatment.
- Results are final within 2 weeks.
Considerations for Lip Filler
- Treatments must be repeated timely to maintain results.
- To get the beautiful and natural results required immense skill and experienced doctor.
- A small percentage of patients may be allergic to ingredients in manufactured fillers.
Connect with top Doctors and Hospitals in India
2. Lip Implant
One alternative solution to temporary lip filler is Implant. During your consultation, your doctor will determine what size of lip implant would be best suitable for you. In this procedure the skin is sterilized around the surgical area, the lips are anesthetized. Once the lips are numb, an incision is made to both sides of the corner of your mouth.
A tunnel in the lip is created, the lip tunnel carefully follows the shape of the lip. A tunnel is created by using a tool called a curved alligator clamp. Once a curved alligator clamp reached to the end of the tunnel the clamp opens. The implant is dragged into the lip tunnel. The implant is placed underneath the lip fat and above the lip muscle. Once the surgery is done, the incision is closed. This procedure takes thirty minutes and the patient can go home the day after the procedure.
Benefits of lip implants
- Results can last for many years.
- leave virtually undetectable scars.
- Most patients require only 1 to 3 days of downtime.
Consideration of Lip Implants
- A highly experienced, qualified cosmetic surgeon for a safe procedure and beautiful results.
- Another surgery is required to remove lip implants.
- Risk, including infection and bleeding.
3. Fat Grafting
Alternative to artificial fillers and implants. The surgery is done by using your tissue for lip augmentation. This process of using your tissue for lip augmentation is called autologous lip augmentation. Autologous fat injections also called fat grafting. fat grafting involves liposuction surgery on a different part of your body. This procedure of Fat injections should only be performed by a qualified cosmetic surgeon with specialized training in fat transfer procedures. Fat injections can provide beautiful augmented lips couture that looks and feels like natural and last for years.
The benefit of fat grafting
- Fat looks and feels very natural in the lips.
- Results can last for many years.
- No need to repeat treatment.
- Risk of allergic reaction is close to zero.
- No incisions are needed in the lips.
Related Post – Why you should contact us?
Consideration of Fat Grafting
- Fat injections require a surgical component.
- A specially trained, highly experienced cosmetic surgeon required.
- Downtime depends on the extent of liposuction performed.
- If injected fat may not survive in its new location, possibly requiring additional treatment to achieve the desired result.